PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Timedix.com ("Timedix" Ltd) informs you about the method of collecting, storing and processing data of customers and users using the above-mentioned online store for watches.
The privacy of your personal data is our priority. For this reason, this Privacy and Cookies Declaration explains the mechanisms and methods for the personal data collected and stored by us of current, future and potential customers, as well as users of timedix.bg.
If you wish to find out what data you have provided to us and we store for you, you can send your request HERE and you will receive an email with information about what personal data is stored in our online store.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND STORE
All your data published on the site are completely confidential, protected and will be used only for the needs of the site - to process and deliver the order, establish contact with you and deliver information in the form of a newsletter (everyone has the right to unsubscribe at any time), complying with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. You agree to your personal data being collected, stored, processed and used by timedix.bg and the third parties authorized by us: courier companies, banks and other companies to fulfill your orders, maintain your account, including registering orders, sending of ordered products, implementation of ordered services, invoicing and resolution of disputes.
- Administration of personal data
Timedix.bg undertakes to protect and store the personal information of its customers, to refrain from malicious and unethical practices, as well as not to give and provide your data to third parties, for the purpose of advertising or other purposes.
- Data storage
"Timedix" Ltd. stores all personal data voluntarily provided by customers of the online store in a specialized server center. The server center is located on the territory of the European Union and meets all European standards and requirements for this purpose.
- Types of personal data we store
Types of personal data that timedix.bg stores are: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone, address of orders placed, IP address, history of orders, as well as any additional information that users of the site have voluntarily provided and filled in their user profiles.
Information that you provide to us when you register, place an order or use our services and our site such as name, surname, telephone number, physical address, email address, as well as any additional information that you voluntarily filled in when creating your user account profile;
- Information we need when you report a problem with our online store;
- History of orders and payment methods;
- Information collected through cookies
- Storage time of personal data
After and if the users have given their consent to the collection, storage and processing of their personal data for the purpose of processing an order or inquiry on the above-mentioned website, timedix.bg stores the personal data of each user until the moment the user does not indicate the express wish to have his personal data deleted from the database kept by the administrator.
- Deletion of personal data
If you do NOT want your personal data to be stored for the purpose of servicing and creating orders from timedix.com, you can request the deletion of your personal data here. If you confirm the removal of your personal information, this means that you will not be able to track your order history, save your stored addresses, loyalty programs, receive special promotions and offers from timedix.com.
REASONS FOR COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Timedix Ltd. collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
Activation of personal access of each user;
- Better service and user experience in the company's online platform;
- Processing of orders requested by users;
- Preparation of anonymous statistics for the users of the online store;
- Provision of discounts and promotions;
- Sending electronic messages and notifications about upcoming games, promotions and other activities of the company;
- Analysis of user behavior in order to improve the platform and provide new products and services.
WHAT ARE "COOKIES"?
"Cookies" are small text files that are saved on your device (desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone) when you visit websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the site, a unique identification number and an expiration date. They may also record how long you are on a page, which links you click, language preferences, site colors and more. Cookies cannot be used to reveal your identity or personal information.
WHAT "COOKIES" WE USE
- Login and authentication. When logging into your personal account at timedix.bg, we store a unique ID number and the exact time of logging in in an encrypted cookie on your device. This cookie allows you to move from page to page on the site without having to re-enter each page. You can also save your login information so you don't have to log in every time you visit the site.
- Storage of information you provide on the website. When you provide information or add products to a shopping cart at timedix.bg, we store the data in a cookie in order to remember the products and information you added.
- Social media. Some of our websites include Facebook cookies, including those that allow users logged in to the social network service to share content through that service.
The site is equipped with a secure SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate, which provides an encrypted connection between the server and your personal browser to ensure security for your personal data.
The timedix.bg online store may include links to other sites that have not been verified. We are not responsible for your protection and the protection of your personal information or the content of these sites. We provide these links to make it easier for customers to find information about specific products/services.
If you have additional questions for us or need information about personal data that is not described in the Privacy and Cookies Policy, you can contact our employee at the indicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.